Following Steve Jobs’ resignation from Apple, I thought I would reprise an idea I blogged about a few months ago, preaching like Steve Jobs.
While you watch his latest keynote presentation on iCloud, notice:
- The visual simplicity of Jobs’ presentation and the way he dresses (minimalistic)
- The clarity and simplicity of his speech
- The logical progression of his ideas
- His enthusiasm about his subject
- The practicality of the products he presents
- How he is so believable and natural
- His sense of humor
- The way he anticipates and addresses audience objections
What other observations do you notice about Steve Jobs’ presentation style?