I designed these name tags for use in a United Methodist Church using the 3-D Cross and Flame as the background of the nametag.
It fits into a standard 3 x 4 vinyl name tag holder.
Feel to use this design, if it is helpful. This name tag template is a jpeg, 300 dpi (commercial printing quality), so you can save it to your computer and use any desktop publishing program to write the name on top of the design.
1. Click on the photo, and save it to your computer.
2. Insert the photo into any desktop publishing document that is 8.5 x 11 portrait.
3. Resize the photo to fit the 8.5 x 11 page from edge to edge on all sides.
4. Write the names of your greeters or ushers on top of the photo, as I have on the first name tag.
5. Insert your church logo over top of the Stonybrook logo.
6. Save the entire doc, including all names, as a jpeg or tiff (tag image file format) file, 300 dpi.
7. Send the doc to a printing company, or print it yourself. I have the name tags printed on cardstock.
8. Cut each name tag along the obvious edges, and trim any blank excess off of the right side of the name tag in order to fit the name tag into the holder.
9. Place each name tag in a 3 x 4 clear vinyl name tag holder.
10. Attach a lanyard to the name tag holder.
Also see “Church Bulletin Design“.